- Talented videomakers to celebrate with awards.
- Original and creative works that inspire.
- High-quality videos in every sense of the word.
- Your vision brought to life using edelkrone.
- Videos that tell a story in 15 to 60 seconds.
- BTS photos/videos from set featuring your edelkrone in use.
#edelkroneChallenge is open to all videomakers with a passion for creativity. Using edelkrone in the process, of course! Read our challenge Terms & Conditions to see if you’re eligible to enter. You can also learn more about how and what to submit.
We are challenging videomakers to push boundaries and get the best results using edelkrone. The challenges are in the following categories: VFX, Stop Motion, Time-Lapse, Macro, and Freestyle. The last category can be anything you imagine, so be free & be you! Don't forget to bookmark this page and follow us on social media so you don’t miss out on new challenges and prizes.
All you need to do is share your challenge video on social media with @edelkrone #edelkroneChallenge in the caption. This will make you eligible for the Best Video Award ($500 Store Credit).
We also want to see your best BTS photos or videos from set showcasing how you use your edelkrone, which is required to join a challenge and makes you eligible for the Best BTS Award ($250 store credit). You can post this separate from your video submission, just make sure to follow the same caption guidelines and that the account you use is public so we can see your post. We’re accepting challenge entries on the following platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
By filling out this submission form, you can be eligible for the Best Videomaker Award ($500 Store Credit). Winners of this award will be featured on our website, so answer as many questions as you can to help us get to know you better.
Here’s a simple guide:
- Pick an #edelkroneChallenge.
- Film something new (or pick an existing work) between 15-60 seconds.
- Be creative, be innovative, and be you!
- Use edelkrone gear when filming.
- Obtain the proper consent of anyone appearing on camera.
- Make sure the music you used is licensed.
- Don’t forget to capture plenty of BTS photos or videos!
- Upload your challenge entry and BTS to your public social media account.
- Caption your post(s) with @edelkrone #edelkroneChallenge.
- Fill out the Best Videomaker submission form to win even more.
- And you’re done!
After joining a challenge, you’re in the running for three awards: Best Video ($500 store credit), Best BTS ($250 store credit), and Best Videomaker ($500 store credit). Winners are announced every week depending on the volume of submissions. The best part is, you can win one or more award per challenge! Plus, there’s no limit to how many times you can enter, as long as your entries are different.
In addition to these awards and prizes, winners receive another huge perk. All winning works are shared on our social media accounts. So by winning, you’ll have the opportunity to reach nearly 1 million new fans, followers and fellow filmmakers.
If selected as a potential winner for the Best Video or Best BTS Award, we'll send you a direct message to request additional information about the edelkrone used such as the unique serial number found on the product or order number associated with the purchase. Best Videomaker Award contenders must provide the required information in the submission form. Only those submissions that provide proof of filming with edelkrone gear will be eligible to win an award.